Thursday, December 1, 2011

Numb3rs --- gotta catch them all!

There has been this ongoing addiction of mine to find sense on numbers come to think of it, I've been obsessing with everything that has 2, 20, 6 and 26 (and yes, all other combinations and aggregates related to these numbers).  I have so far translated this obsession and connected it with my passion for photography.  The nice part is I usually do not search for these number shots.  I just happen to chance upon them and capture them at the right moment.  I always say I don't like Match, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T WORK WITH IT.  Here are the first set of shots.... And I ask, what have you been obsessing LATELY?

Hongkong Airport waiting to board that's double 20 at my back

i think this was at a hotel

somewhere near SM North

Obviously... ehe...

In Singapore...

Wonder if this warrants a ticket? Ehe..

In flight magazine....

I can almost hear the sound of the PA system... next stop, harbourfront!

waiting for my turn

hotel in malaysia

candidate number it is

classroom at Holy Angel...ata



26 comments:

  1. Vonn, please nman oh, apat na mata ko, pero naliitan ako sa font mo.. ;( di ko masyado mabasa..yang captions lng ang mabasa ko.. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea for a subject. Numbers :) Pwede pa la to noh? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lucky numbers .try mo itaya sa lotto and if you win ,don't forget my balato, i have paypal account,joke pero pwede ring seryosohin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i'll cross my fingers for that

      Delete
    2. oo nga, ba't di mu subukan tumaya sa lotto ser? haha. syempre, umagree ako kay mam thess, dapat may balato din aku kung saka sakali :D

      Delete
  4. hahaha natawa ako sa comment ni ms tess. but kidding aside. gandang subject ang numbers actually ako kinukunan ko pati queue number ko sa mga bank sa fastfood at baggage counter nyahahaha adik lang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol my birthdate is numbered 26! Akala ko Pokemon yung topic nung una sir vonn ehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man... you're a dude!! haha.. I honestly think you're a gal. Sorry naman.. :)))

    Ang hilig hilig mo palang talaga sa number 6. OO nga naman, baka pag itaya mo sa lotto, manalo ka. hehe.. Ako, mahilig din sa number 2, pero wala akong mga ganitong pictures. Matry nga to. hehe.. Salamat sa ideya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Ms. Leah, may gwapong picture na nga ako sa unahan eh, may reference pa na 'me' sa captions ehe...... anyways, wow 2 is also great...

      Delete
  7. go to an electronic shop, you'll find lots of numbers there... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oppss.. sorry but can't dapat 'chance encounters' lang and di pwede ung sinadya ehe..

      Delete
  8. Lol agreeing with arjangel XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow timing ha all of them either have 6,2 and 0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ang unique naman ng obsession mo. Uhmm.. napaisip tuloy ako kung anu ung skin. Siguro pagkain. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh...what's with these numbers? Hmmn...26 is my favorite number because it is my birth date. Obession lately? Just DVD's. When I go to a mall I just need to buy one or a couple of DVD to be part of my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6 is great 66 is okay 666 not so much..(joke)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is an interesting post! and yea i can relate with the number obsession - i like and watch out for 143 (i love you) and 1! It thrills me to say i love you to my boyfriend when it hits 1:43am or pm or to board on flight 143!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know there is some medical term for "obsession to numbers". Nakalimutan ko lang.

    ReplyDelete
  15. isa lang number ang paborito ko... NINETEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dalawang numbers na lang ang kulang, pwede mo nanag itaya sa lotto. Malay mo manalo ka. Huwag mo lang ako kalilimutang balatuhan ha. XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting obsession ah, numbers hehe :-D

    ReplyDelete